Tuesday 22 June 2010

Best Wishes - Very Girlie


Just a quick post to show the card I made for my Mam's birthday.

This is made using pink, lilac and white card stock, lilac and silver edges corner stickers and the "One of a Kind" stamp set by Stampin' Up!.

Firstly I cut a piece of white card stock at 5 1/2" by 8 1/2" and scored it at 4 1/4" to make the base card. Then I cut a piece of pink cardstock to 5 1/2" by 4 1/4" and I randomly stamped the big flower from the "One of a Kind" stamp set all over it with pink ink to make my background and adhered to my card front.

The border piece at the top of the card is made from a piece of lilac cardstock cut at 5 1/2" by 1 1/8" and I used a scallop border punch along one side. The pink layer is cut at 5 1/2" by 1/2" and I have used the small flower stamp from the same stamp set and randomly stamped the image using pink ink.

The "Best Wishes" sentiment is stamped on a piece of white cardstock which measures 1 3/4" by 1" and I have inked the edges by running a lilac marker along the sides. This is layered onto a piece of pink cardstock which measures 1 7/8" by 1 1/8" and the bottom lilac layer is measured at 2" by 1 1/4".

Finally the flower is made by stamping the big flower from the stamp set onto a piece of white cardstock, using lilac ink and punching it out with a 1 1/4" circle punch, layered that onto a 1 3/8" circle of pink cardstock and adhered that to a lilac scallop circle. 2 corner stickers where added to the bottom corners to finish the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory